sábado, 29 de mayo de 2021

Blog 5: Cats🐱🐈

Hello everyone!✌ Today I'm going to talk to you about one of the "things" I love the most in life: kittens🐈 For as long as I can remember cats have been my best friends. I'm the youngest of 3 siblings and the only female, so in my childhood, I didn't have much company to play with :(. My company was always my cats (haha I sound like the crazy cat lady). But the truth is that since I was little I created such a special bond with them... a bond that I don't know how to explain🐾. They were able to fill a void in my life and I love them for that. Today I have two cats: Kali😽 and Kurt😼 (Cucho). And they are my babies and my best friends in life. I don't even want to think about what would happen if they were missing :( And in that sense, I fail to understand when they tell me "they are just animals... like so ridiculous"😤. Those who are "just animals" are the most sincere, loving, loyal, and beautiful beings to me. ✨Beings of light capable of bringing a smile to my face in my worst moments. What more could I ask for?  Definitely, if you make me choose between the human company or my "just animals", I'll keep my Kali and my Cucho haha 💖


3 comentarios:

  1. Cats are life, cats are love, cats are the only thing im living for

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Millaray, I also think kittens are beautiful, but I've never really had one. In my house nobody likes me anymore and I get a little anxiety, I'm scared to be scratched. I loved the pictures of your kittens. I appreciate you if you can go through my blog :) https://lamonografa.blogspot.com/2021/05/last-blog-covid.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am very intrigued by cats, I find them mysterious and fascinating, even though I like dogs more, I would like to have a cat sometime. I like your post!

    ResponderEliminar

Blog 5: Cats🐱🐈

Hello everyone!✌ Today I'm going to talk to you about one of the "things" I love the most in life: kittens 🐈 For as long as ...