viernes, 23 de abril de 2021

Blog 1: Politics

Hello to everyone! ✌💖

Today I will tell you how my perspective on politics has changed during my lifetime! 👀

When I was a child👧, "politics" didn't interest me at all❌. I understood politics only as being about government. A corrupt government, always dominated by the same people who do not care about anything that their own interests🤑💸💲. People that I considered very distant from my and
my reality. And that is why I stayed away from the topic. Without any opinion🔇. And without realizing how much it affected my life💥.

But as I grew up👩, I realized that politics was not only that world that I felt so far away from me. I realized that today everything is political❗. That social injustices can only be solved through politics. Through our voice📢 materialized in our vote💌.

That is why I believe we should be more interested and engaged in politics, in order to create the change that our society (and our system) so urgently needs✊.


5 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, everything is political and no matter if we want it or not, politics will impact and guide our life. That's why participation is so important!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I loved your reflection and the colors of your blog <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also think we should be more interested in politics, I am working on it...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I identify a lot with what you wrote <3 as long as we have a voice we have to continue to express it to face injustices

    ResponderEliminar

Blog 5: Cats🐱🐈

Hello everyone!✌ Today I'm going to talk to you about one of the "things" I love the most in life: kittens 🐈 For as long as ...